Are you looking for professional advice independent and unbiased jewellery opinion, a verbal assessment, for any reason is a good option, rather than a valuation.
please contact us for a valuers appointment. Valuations will be charged on an hourly rate and we’ll give you an estimate when we sight the jewellery and agree on a full scope of work.
- Only available for certain types
- Gemstones will be identified, graded, measured, and their weights calculated
- Metal content will be determined.
- All diamonds over ½ carat will be issued a stone certificate, with colour, clarity and cutting angles listed. The internal characteristics of the stone will be diagramed.
- Coloured gemstones certificates will be done for coloured stones when appropriate.
- Your appraisal will have enlarged colour photos of the items. Photomicrographs (photos through the microscope) are available if needed for insurance claims, etc.
- Your appraisal will explain the grading systems used.
- An explanation of the definition of value will be included, along with the instructions for the appropriate use of the appraisal document.